·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
"Our Price: $25,995.00"

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
"Our Price: $25,995.00"
For that price it better be VERY accurate and change it's own battery which probably costs 1K!:confused:

D

·
0 Posts
I think people should stick to what they are good at.

Car's should be made by car manufacturers.
Watches should be made by watchmakers.
And clothes should be made by people with an address on Savile Row.

I don't want AMG engraved on my underpants, i don't want my tailors name on my watch face or car dash and i sure don't the brand name of my watch on my suit jacket.

I'm a huge huge watch fan i collect as many as i can but all this cross-branding is bloody silly even if the design is good.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DansSLK - I completely agree with you. Anything particular you like at the moment?
I'm looking at getting another AP or Panerai in the next month or so? Any thoughts? Shopping is half the fun....id really like to find a decently priced PAM 28B.

I guess from a business perspective it might add to the bottom line for many of these co.'s to cross-brand, but i think it dilutes and take away something from their uniqueness. Breitling - bently, Ferrari - panerai, IWC - AMG, etc...... I'll stick with the basics..... not to say that i dont like the special edition watches, i just don't much care for all the cross-branding either.

D

·
0 Posts
Personally I've been aiming for a Breitling Montbrillant Datora in steel and silver with the black leather strap.

I don't really know what to be honest with you it just floats my boat, unfortunately its kinda on the back burner at the moment until i can sort some more pressing matters.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
i love watches just got a rose gold zenith defy classic in a sportive steel strap. Im not fond of panerais, a nice watch is ulysee nardin maxi marin diver.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.