Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Just watch that vid from another forum, that's just sad, at the rate the enzo is crashing, it'll be extremely rare by the end of the year. What is the number now? 300 still on the road out of the 400 made. lol. (I don't know the actually numbers but know at least 5 that's no longer on the road, yes a bit of an exaggeration. :D)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
oh dear,dear me!

D

·
0 Posts
No sympathy for him sorry guys to me it looks like he was going too fast of that particular area and messed up his braking.

We don't get many Ferrari's in the shop because they tend to be spread thin on the ground but i have seen cars with damage similar to that (while i cant be sure without detailed pictures of all damaged areas of course) and have been repaired just fine its right in the crumple zone.

While that muppet should clearly have that fabulous piece of machinery taken off him i very much doubt its dead, the wheels appeared to start to center out and there will be no damage to the real expensive stuff in the rear CF really is wonderful.

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
Not only that the Enzo's price will apreciate rapidly in a couple of years, lots of its owners arent thankful for having such a Exclusive Supercar. If I owned such a thing, I would only push it to its limits on a track rather than hurting myself and the public in an incident.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Bahhhh! A little Zaino and that'll buff right out! :D

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
like dan said, i dont think it looks all that bad, maybe just a new fender and quarter panels, and possibly an alignment. Looks like the motor should be alright, i mean the pop up hood didnt look damaged.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
ive seen previews for this movie all over the place, and it looks retarded. None the less I will be going to go see so i can oogle at the cars, like the fast and furious 3, which we all knew would suck. It did. But the cars were crazy.

D

·
0 Posts
The monocoque in a normal car would be considered the passenger compartment the rest of the car being crumple zone but i think here they mean the carbon chassis because there is not a chance in hell the passenger compartment of the Enzo would have been damaged in that crash it can survive much much more without damage.

I think it will be back on the road soon enough a few hundred k's should see to it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts