Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:eek:I saw it on TV this morning. Direct broadside hit with the bridge. Not much left of the vehicle and they said he was ejected. I hope he survives and learned a lesson.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Amazing that his car/pieces didn't hit someone else and/or cause another accident. Had he not hit that bridge support, he would have taken out several cars/people.

epic FAIL.

·
Registered
331 Posts
yup he was lucky , i saw that on the new last night..

D

·
0 Posts
And not do 100MPH on a busy highway (if that is indeed what he was doing).

Frankly i'm more concerned about the poor bridge support that the media totally ignored than the complete half-wit of a driver, i hope its not got structural damage the poor thing.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
How true, Dan. I was looking repeatedly at the video to see whether the bridge had an damage.

Clearly Darwinian forces were absent then. What a muppet!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Actually, pictures of the interior show the seat still attached, and GM uses two anchors in those cars, belt and shoulder so he would have been okay, probably.

I hope he had a good excuse!

·
Registered
77 Posts
That video should be named, "Smokey & the Bandit".

Seriously, Hollywood TRIES to get cars to fly with jumps & ramps for car chase stunts - this Genius did it powered by Stupidity alone. Impressive.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, it's sure made the rounds. Darwin was looking the other way when this guy decided to make his run to work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts