Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a pre-facelift 171 350 (silver/black) at the sports store adjoining the Superstore on Innes this morning.

I left my card with a note to come and join us here.

Begs the question, perhaps for new members. Would you find it stupid/creapy if someone left a note/card inviting you to the site?

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
849 Posts
In any case don't leave it under the windsield wiper. I'd have a heart attack thinking its another ticket!! I guess the driver window would be safe enough but I still don't think I would like it.

Here there are all sorts of flyers, pamphlets , carsds etc left on cars and I dislike it and warn anyone who looks like they are going to touch the car. I havde seen a few cards but I just throw them out. Different if you actually meet the driver.

G.

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
I have a stack of SLKWorld business cards in my glove box with my personal contact info on the flip side......just call me the "SLK stalker" or "SLK tagger" or.......:biglaugh:.

My theory is that if you own an SLK you are likely an enthusiast looking for an BSLKF!

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
849 Posts
Well, my bad. I did stick it under the wiper, with "my" side inwards..and the written invite outwards...
When I see a note like that I think: oh oh its the dreaded: "I have just backed into your car. I am leaving this note so the witnesses think I am writing my name and contact info but I'm not. Have a nice day."

G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.