Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks guys for your previous replies and i will go for the SLK, but i'm hesitating between a silver SLK with red interior, or a silver SLK with black interior!
which one is more sporty and elegant???

N.B: Silver is my UNIQUE choice for exterior lol, therefore i need your opinion for the interior leather, red or black!

thanks guys

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta (ha, first). Update your profile to give us more info. Where do you live? Heat could be a factor...

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
Its a matter of personal taste, for me i like the black interior i think the red interior is a short lived color. Plus its a more neutral color.

·
Donor Conversion
198 Posts
Hi 0C

What have you always wanted? Get one of those! It's your car :)

Personally I like the lighter-coloured insides: have you looked at the grey or cream ones? If I had to choose between red and black I'd choose black. Though you might want to discount me because I'd choose any exterior colour but silver!

Best of luck with your search, hope you find exactly what you like best.

Jonathan

PS. SLKman will be along in a second to tell you copper is best.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,652 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale.
usercp, edit your details, location.
Also, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
WESTERN BILL
58 Posts
Have to agree that it's your car, so it's your choice. However, choosing between elegant and sporty, the red is probably the sportier of the two, while the black would be more elegant. Still, you have to pick what's gonna make you happy!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Well ours is palladium sliver with black leather. Looks great, couldn't be happier.

To be honest, I think it's a decision where there isn't wrong answer. Just go with what you like best.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Silver is a great exterior choice, for looks and ease of cleaning and maintaining. Red or black interior, easy choice. The red leather interior with silver is a fantastic combination. My wife's SLK 350 is silver with black interior. Black is OK, but red was our first choice.

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
or you can go with black with red stiching!

·
Registered
297 Posts
The best combination is the exterior Silver Palladium and the red interior. In my case I had to ordered the black interior because is the only available with the sport package and the red belts, but if it would be possible, the red interior was my choice.

I wish you luck in your choice, but remember, the SLK is beautifull in every color!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.