Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received confirmation from salesman Bill that the order for our ML was actually placed this week with MB. The MB rep is supposed to visit the dealership next week and let them know the "approximate" delivery date. I'm kind of wondering how much latitude the word "approximate" implies? It's so exciting..................:)

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Received confirmation from salesman Bill that the order for our ML was actually placed this week with MB. . . .
How come it's taken so long? When I ordered mine, it was placed on the MB system whilst I sat in the sales office, and it came up with a build date straight away.

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We actually placed the order w/ the dealer in very late December, so they had to wait for their January allocation to order proper from MB. It is a mysterious process. Guess I'll learn along the way. Maybe the holidays figured into the equation too.

I always have 3 months off in the summer since I'm a public School Psychologist/Administrator, so we need it before start of summer. If we get it by spring break that would allow for a weeklong shakedown cruise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.