Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man still standing after slamming BMW into 2 light poles

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -
A man lost control of his car and slammed into two light poles in north Harris County Monday morning.

The Harris County Sheriff's Office said the man traveling westbound on Farm Market 1960 around 1:50 a.m. when he lost control of his BMW and struck a metal light pole on one corner of the intersection, then skidded into the next pole across the street.

According to deputies, the car hit the light pole so hard, it bent in half. Officers believe the man may have been ejected prior to the second pole, because he only suffered minor injuries. The driver was walking around when deputies arrived.

He was taken to the hospital in stable condition.

Deputies are following up at the hospital to determine if alcohol was a factor.

·
Premium Member
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can tell Stories about people falling too sleep behind the wheel at night. That is the reason why we Truckers talk to ourself to stay awake at night.:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I can tell Stories about people falling too sleep behind the wheel at night. That is the reason why we Truckers talk to ourself to stay awake at night.:laugh::laugh:
Another trucker I know is also a lucky man. He picked up one of our dog's litter mates for a forever buddy. His given name was Foo Lung. Know he's never lonely while on the road!

See pic of our Nikko's one and only litter of Chinese Crested Powderpuff puppies born April 11 & 12, 2013. Foo Lung is the brown and white pup second from the right. Bet he's gorgeous by now and loves truckin'!!
BTW there's 8 pups in that pic all just a few days old.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts