Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go make sure to rent a convertible rain or shine. Würzburg is my old stumpn grounds Boy O Boy could I tell you stories.....:grin::grin:

Just how romantic is the Romantic Road? Check-in presenter Nicole Frölich finds out on her trip between Würzburg, Rothenburg and Dinkelsbühl.

·
Registered
96 Posts
We went through Nuremburg, Wurzburg, Bamberg and Regensburg during Christmastime in 2014. Beautiful area. Enjoyed the gluhwein everywhere and Schlenkerla Rauchbier in Bamberg. Mmmm!

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sleebus, funny you talking about the Schlenkerla Rauchbier. We have a Store here in Tempe AZ that carries that beer. $ 6.00 a bottle but oh well. Honestly I never thought about it back when I sat at the Schlenkerla with my dad at 12 and than at 18 with my friends that I would be drinking that Beer in my pool in Arizona 35 years later.:grin::smile:

Here is a Video for the people that do not know what we are talking about

Bamberg and the Schlenkerla

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was very excited to see a nice selection at the local liquor store the other day:

I had always had the Marzen, but I tried the Urbock and the Oak Smoke. Liked the Urbock, the Oak, not so much. Also very nice Belgians just to the left of the rauchbier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts