Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Jbanks, i hope i posted it in the right Spot. Members i have been reading up on this side for the longest time all the worries about our Slk,s. The happy and not so happy moments with our Slk,s. I kinda feel like I am the ugly kid because my 99 2 owner R 170 with 54k on the clock works flawless. I can,t complain about my Dealer about the car or anything that would make me an unhappy German in an Slk. I kinda feel like the Kid in the School yard with all the pimples. I can,t relate to other Slk members with problems. I spent more money a month on my hounds than i do on the 99 Slk. To make matters worse the Girlfriend just bought my fav German Beer and try to tell me how we need a Vacation taking the 99 Slk. I am lost for words..:mad::mad::mad: . Vaction for me is spending time away from the Household without the Teen girls and the Girlfriend take my Hounds with the Top down out on Hwy 1 let them go wild at the Beach. I am lost pls advise. And Ladies before you pull the plug on me and hate me it is Hell to 2 have Teen Girls in the house with Teen Hormones and i know everything. As for your Slk loving Guys would you pls make up a Bs Story so i can spend some time with my Hounds by the Beach. I run out ideas. I told her U haul got a special Beach included but she didn,t fall for it. LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh::rb:rb

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,560 Posts
you done did good!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Pics of the girlfriend and (if age appropriate) teen girls for story validation. :tu:
(you can drop a few of the car too.. but lets start with the important ones first)
:biglaugh:

I haven't had much problems with mine either. Mostly little things however at 112k mi., I do have to r/r my hydraulics in the roof and I did just finish rebuilding my drive shaft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.