Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg those stupid dumb :butt: Pick up drivers here in Arizona. 1St thing tomorrow i gonna get a helmet. I just want to be safe when i go topless down the road. Over the last 2 weeks i have been behind them fancy Cadilance trucks with them big :butt: tires and all the blink on the truck. Guess what when you plow down the road at 75/80 mph your Rent a Center sofa dryer Big Screen Tv will get airborne and take off on the Highway. I guess can,t afford the strap to hold things down or you don,t care since it is a Rent a Center Living room set. For all our Redneck Pick up drivers going done the Highway with your 72 Ford Dogde or what it is that you driving i salute you!!!!! At least you had some sense putting somekind of straps tarp down to hold it in place. You always can tell that a Redneck Pick up driver cares about his/hers furniture because there is always a big girl in the bed holding down the sofa chairs dryer and kitchen table at the same time and if it is a long haul move from Mesa to say Glendale Az you always will have at least 2 big girls working the long haul in the bed of the P/u. I salute you here is a couple that cares about there household items. Keep up the good work. As for me i can,t make up my mind about the Kaiser Willhelm or Sgt. Schulz helmet. I just want a helmet to be safe traveling them Arizona roads. :Beer:. Now Kids you can,t tell me that you have not been behind one of those crazy drivers in your Slk going What the hell just happen here. And to make this abit more interesting take a pic on the fine stuff you find on the side of the road because it was not strapped down. Go ahead i be shure if we would stop and pick it up we clould have a hell of a garage sale:tu:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Here, back in 2003, a large cardboard box was blown out of the bed of a pickup truck
Which resulted in a chain reaction accident that killed a 10 year old girl and a police motorcycle cop.
in the end, the survivors families sued the city & state for not having a barrier between the east and west lanes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts