Mercedes SLK World banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Does anyone have a definite part no for these plugs, or will it be vin decided, i have a 2005 350, and not sure which ones to get
Forgive me not posting actual part numbers. This first pic is the smaller plug, of which you will need two. The second pic is the larger plug. One is necessary.

I purchased these from a MB dealership. The technician I talked to said he installs them dry, with the “teeth” are aligned vertically, as opposed to horizontally.

For those researching the subject, the technician told me he replaces them routinely, about every 50,000 miles. A PITA perhaps but cheap and simple to replace.

My car is an 05 350. Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
192 Posts
Forgive me not posting actual part numbers. This first pic is the smaller plug, of which you will need two. The second pic is the larger plug. One is necessary.

I purchased these from a MB dealership. The technician I talked to said he installs them dry, with the “teeth” are aligned vertically, as opposed to horizontally.

For those researching the subject, the technician told me he replaces them routinely, about every 50,000 miles. A PITA perhaps but cheap and simple to replace.

My car is an 05 350. Cheers
Ahh thanks, mine are just starting to seep oil

41 - 44 of 44 Posts