Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought you guys might want to see my latest mods.... kind of a four in one on the same theme..

Piecha DRL's, HID conversion, Silver tec indicator bulbs and last but not least new LED side lights......

I have to say I baulked a bit at the price of the Piecha DRL's, but............... they are absolutely top quality, very solid construction and a perfect fit... :grin:

Attachments

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
I do love the Piecha DRLs, but just can't justify the cost (yet) :tu:

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do love the Piecha DRLs, but just can't justify the cost (yet) :tu:
I know what you mean Dave, I um'd and ah'd for months over these and the spyder style headlights...

But as soon as I opened the box you can see why they are expensive. they are really nicely made.....

As an aside what a difference HID's make, can actually see now when using low beam

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
I know what you mean Dave, I um'd and ah'd for months over these and the spyder style headlights...

But as soon as I opened the box you can see why they are expensive. they are really nicely made.....

As an aside what a difference HID's make, can actually see now when using low beam
I've also toyed with the idea of the spyder headlights (one of my current headlights has started to yellow a little - I know that can be sorted with the right stuff, but I still haven't really decided whether to go spyder or Piecha). The other issue is that I've read some negative comments about the Spyder headlights though... so, I'm still deciding...

Regarding HIDs, I'm lucky that I already have bi-xenon :tu:

·
**Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
2,855 Posts
I'm a Piecha fan too, really good stuff! The drl's really update the look of the car, glad to hear the hid conversion is helping with night driving too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.