Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life is good i spend some time with my R170 Slk. The car is clean and up to German specs. Sorry Slk lovers!!! I was able to spent time with my Basset Hounds while i was floating in the pool have some beers shoot the **** with my neighbors and have a couple more beers . Fired up the BBq grilled some steaks watched the girlfriend have some more beers and some more after that. Well the girlfriend passed out on German beer i kissed my 99 Slk Good night in the garage Got a good Steak /Meal and great Entertaiment in my Neighbors Redneck Garage. As far as my Slk 99 goes i am so sorry that i have to report back to you my 99 R170 with 55k on the clock is like a Swiss Army Knife. Not all is perfect I really could use some help with my Hounds!!!! They just have a mind on there own. Hey just some word of wisdom The next time you bring your Slk to the Mb Dealer with a problem and the Service Dude at the Dealership tells you ...Sorry we could not find the problem, take the Slk home open a beer and enjoy life after all our beloved Slks are still Made in Germany. And yes German robots are not perfect. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::mad::mad::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Love your posts! Hey have you ever found a solution for the dogs riding in your car? I got a harness that plugs into the seatbelt to keep my scrappy Jack Russell in check (but comfortable) while riding shotgun.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Well, it wouldn't be "perfect" if you in Arizona couldn't dump all your problems on New Mexico!

We're coughing and hacking from all the forest fire smoke from the fire near Alpine--which, BTW, is the northern point of one of the world's best motorcycling roads (probably great in an SLK, too), i.e. AZ 191 Morenci to Alpine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.