Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SLK55 arrived last night and I was able to make it out to the dealer and pick it up this morning. Now if only I can get some clear weather this weekend ....

Attachments

·
Founding Member 2006
108,881 Posts
Congrats! want me to move this thread to the r171 general discussion section so the world can congratulate you? :D

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! want me to move this thread to the r171 general discussion section so the world can congratulate you? :D

Thanks. Feel free to move it if you think the general thread is more appropriate; I just noticed that the U.S. West regional thread has been pretty dormant so I thought I'd see if I could renew some interest and get some conversations going among the locals.

Cheers,
CGS

·
Founding Member 2006
108,881 Posts
They have been dormant. must be the upcoming cold!
Moved the thread this way everyone can welcome you to ownership

·
Founding Member 2006
108,881 Posts
He's been a lifetime member for over a year. Just too busy jamming!

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from North Carolina! Lifetime too! Yeah we are committed...or maybe we should be "committed".
Who cares ????? When we can drive with the top down!

Thanks. Last winter I had my spider out on the road in 26F temperatures. It's a whole 47F here now, so I'm sure this will see some top-down use just as soon as I can catch a break in the rain.

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
Congrats on the SLK55... Great choice of car! :tu:

·
Registered 2006 SLK280
1,274 Posts
Congrats on the new toy. Sunhilde has been run all of half an hour in the last three weeks or so; nineteen days and counting with measurable rain here in Hillsboro and the monthly total at 12.5 inches, well over double the average. We'll break the record this weekend. I'll take her out for exercise in bitter cold, but not rain if I can help it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.