·
Registered
820 Posts
looks ugly!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually a bit disappointed to be honest. These pictures don't look like the other renderings but hopefully real life and other pics will prove us wrong.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Looks retro mainly.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Looks retro mainly.

Yeah, but man, they had such an awesome canvas to work on, it just seems like this is so "not" what I'd expected!

I hope either it looks a hell of a lot better in person, or this is just not a "real" picture. :(

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Major disappointment, besides the gull wing (doors), I like nothing. :td:

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Man, I'm just not loving that at all. Maybe in something other than white, but crap, it's not in SLR class by any measure! :(

·
Registered
820 Posts
i just cant love the front at all...

·
Registered
600 Posts
I didn't even think that iut was meant to be in the SLR class of price when i looked at it. I looked at it and I thought 25-35k. I looks like a cheap little car.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I think it looks modest, goes under the radar if you take it in a classy colour like black. I really would love to have one someday.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
The headlights look like they stole them from a Cadillac CTS.
No they don't, not to me anyway. Too rounded and lens in the wrong place. Here's a picture I took of my CTS headlights. I have optional Bi-Xenon with light bars.

Actually the rear does remind me of the Acura CL from the early 90's, but squished a bit.

It looks like they tried to update the original model but failed misserably. It's retro without being nice. Just the cue's not done well.

I will get to see one up close come September!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts