Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered 2016 SLC300
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having asked the dealership for manuals for the SLC, they said that they didn't have any which odd as they still having to sell SLCs new.

Does anyone know where I could source the printed versions for the car, the Audio etc? I have managed to find one on eBay at £39.99 which a bit of a liberty.

Regards

Seyley

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,906 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
5,824 Posts
Here is the link for the UK Interactive Manual for your car and the manual for the Head Unit. The dealer is trying hard to make life difficult. If they are an MB Main Dealer selling a used approved car it should come with all of the bits it came with from new which includes hard copies of the user manuals etc.

·
Registered 2016 SLC300
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I have just spoken to Mercedes central customer service team UK and they have confirmed that unless the individual dealer has any left in stock, then the customer has to default to ebrochure section of Mercedes websites.

Shame really as I think it's worth felling a few trees on a couple of acres of rainforest for print materials myself. (Whatever is the world coming to...? :wink:)

Seymour

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Comand manual

As a new owner of a 2018 MB SLC 300 Red Art Edition, the Comand Owners Manual (Audio, Navi etc). is available via any MB dealer.

My cost was $60.00. The dealer did not provide the manual with the vehicle when sold, and it was easy to tell the manual was pull out of the case. The lastest Edition in 2018-B and the part # is attached in the image. The dealer told the previous owner to go online for any data or research relating to the Comand system on board the SLC.

It is very difficult to refer to a downloaded owners manual, unless you can bring your tablet or laptop to the vehicle. Nothing beats the OEM Manuals.

Hope this info helps someone.

Richard in New Mexico USA

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,906 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts