Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fall n Fun Map.jpg
I would like to plan a run in October for either the weekend of the 17th or the 24th. Let us know your status for BOTH weekends so we can accommodate as many as possible.

This event would meet in Buttzville NJ at Hot Dog Johnny's at 10 AM. Be ready for a morning hot dog.
hd johnnys.jpg

We would plan to be on the road and moving by 11 AM with our first stop at the the Four Sister's Winery. With a 30 min stop to shop and taste.
4 sis.JPG

Back in the cars for a drive to the Cherry Valley Winery. 30 minutes to taste and shop.
cherry valley.JPG

Back in he Cars with a run to to the top of Big Pocono State Park. 30 minutes to stop and view the valley and leaves.
DSCF0096.jpg

A 5 minute ride to the end at the Barley Creek Brewery for a late afternoon early evening dinner.
bar.JPG

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have to work every other weekend and 17th is the working weekend.

Do we have more choices?
not to hit peak colors. only other choice is 31st/1st. But the Watkins Glenn Event is scheduled and I am going to try and attend that as well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm totally game just not sure of what weekend. Will have a better gauge as the dates get closer.(glad it's not an all beer tasting event that might be trouble if it was):biglaugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts