Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our October 2018 Ride of the Month Competition, Coopz!!!

Coopz wins:

* The ROTM icon badge for his posting profile/user profile.
* His car featured on the home page.
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the winner (if not a subscribing member)

Thanks to all of those that competed and hope you will enter the November 2018 Ride of the Month competition.

Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thank you all! :smile:

I must say it feels pretty good for my new pride and joy to win ROTM. I just love the car and how it looks, and it's nice to know that others appreciate its good looks too.

There were a lot of great looking cars in this competition, it must have been a tough choice for everyone voting as they are all worthy.

Thanks to everyone who took part, all entrants and voters alike, and to Jeff for coordinating this fun contest. :tu:

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts
Congratulations 😁 Welcome to the club ✔

·
Premium Member
11,213 Posts
Congratulations ! Welcome to the ROTM club. Great photos!

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our October 2018 Ride of the Month Competition, Coopz!!!

Coopz wins:

* The ROTM icon badge for his posting profile/user profile.
* His car featured on the home page.
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the winner (if not a subscribing member)

Thanks to all of those that competed and hope you will enter the November 2018 Ride of the Month competition.

Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.
Congratulations and well deserved 👍

·
Registered
687 Posts
Congrats ! Just realised this is my first Slk ! KK04XPC 164k miles and we did a lot of work on that car !! new rear subframe new front suspension etc... Was up for sale fo a bargain too !

·
Registered
85 Posts
Haha, no way! I did wonder if there might be someone on here who knew the car. Small world!

If I'm right, that subframe work needed done not long after you bought it? I remember piecing together the history before I bought it and thinking that was bad luck for the person who had just bought it!

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Mercedes pic at that angle next to the water is one of the coolest pics I ever seen.
It's a wall hanger.
Beautiful car and congrats.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts