Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies - Gents,

Hope everyone had a wonderful summer! It's been sometime since we last met and was hoping we could have atleast one other 'meet' before the winter hits. To give everyone enough "ahead-of-time-notice", thought October would be a great time. The dates i had in mind were:
10/10 (Sat) or 10/11 (Sun). I'm flexible to any other dates that you folks may recommend.

Now the big question is, where would you all like to meet? My personal preference: nice roads where we could stretch our legs :). If anyone would like to host or recommend spots, please post!

Lastly - would you prefer "SLK only" or would like to invite other german-car brethren?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am available that weekend. Any location in the northeast is fine by me. If we get enough response, I would prefer an SLK only meet.

Only weekend in October that I have prior obligations is the weekend of the 24th.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I will most likely be attending this meet! I already don't have work that day or won't be out of the country. First SLK meet i've been to, now let's see how the weather holds up :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think it would be best to list our names below to see how many ppl can show up and then confirm a place (this is for 10/11).

Please continue the list:
1) d3athr0w - NJ
2)
3)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please type your screen names below and continue the list. Trying to gauge interest and pick a place for meet.

1) d3athr0w - NJ
2) Yellow2002 - NJ
3)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts