Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,694 Posts
Going on a run to McMinnville with the SLK NW Group out of the Seattle area this weekend Friday through Monday. We will start by meeting up for lunch in Wilsonville and then heading over to The Need For Speed before taking a back roads drive to our Hotel. There is another run planned up on the Long Beach Peninsula September 14th through the 16th. Don't have to plan the weekend. Some times I have been known to just show up for the day. Contact Pam (aka: yellowSLK) @www.slknw.com for more information on these and other SLK NW planned events/drives. Feel free to send me a PM if I can help you further. You will need 15 posts to do so and the best way to get them is by welcoming a few new members.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Going on a run to McMinnville with the SLK NW Group out of the Seattle area this weekend Friday through Monday. We will start by meeting up for lunch in Wilsonville and then heading over to The Need For Speed before taking a back roads drive to our Hotel. There is another run planned up on the Long Beach Peninsula September 14th through the 16th. Don't have to plan the weekend. Some times I have been known to just show up for the day. Contact Pam (aka: yellowSLK) @www.slknw.com for more information on these and other SLK NW planned events/drives. Feel free to send me a PM if I can help you further. You will need 15 posts to do so and the best way to get them is by welcoming a few new members.
I’ll sure be looking for whatever events take place in the future. New SLK-350 owner since last month... and loving it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts