Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered 2009 SLK350
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've acquired a mObridge DAB+ adapter (MOST DAB+ | mObridge) that should work together with the NTG2.5 in my R171.

I hooked up power, and connected it onto the MOST ring, but cannot get it to work without DAS/STAR - so I've asked my (somewhat local, about a 30km drive through nice scenery) friendly garage to try to flip the bits to enable it, but they did not succeed. Unfortunately, there was no time for me to play around with their DAS and the guy who had done the coding already had left so they could not explain what they had tried. Next time I'll need to try to pick up my car before the shop closes :)

(However, it could just as well be that I hooked the things up in the wrong order - will try to see if changing the order of things helps. According to the diagnostics tool that I have (Carly), at least the MOST ring is still a ring, but the devices on it do no match its configuration. This also means that there is no audio at all.)

Does anyone know the procedure for setting this up? Preferably something I can hand over to the garage.. And does it need to be a dev STAR, or can it also be enabled with a regular setup?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK350
4,592 Posts
Not sure if will work but...
This is for xentry 01/2014, copy the file in:
F:\Programme\Das\trees\pkw\most\tgw3\menues

Now you have the development data and from here it can be enable
https://ufile.io/vxb8j

·
Registered 2009 SLK350
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks @i860 - I've downloaded this file, now to see if I can get them to install this on their system. (If I were them, I wouldn't, but who knows.. if not, I guess I'll have to find someone with STAR/DAS around here.)

·
Premium Member 2010 SLK300
147 Posts
Any chance of re-posting the file as I need to activate my backup camera. Thanks

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,275 Posts
@i860

1 - 6 of 6 Posts