Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Gearheads this is the reason why i go and have my Slk handwashed during the summer. None off my neighood girls look like that i rather go all the way to Cali to have the bugs removed. Yes it is only a 7 hour drive but hey who would not enjoy a 375 mile with the top down. And Ladies rumor has it that the Chippy Boys will do the same thing in Las Vegas in Speedos so please don,t get angry plan your next trip. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Looks like an inexperienced person from the way the wash sponge is being held. Need the super soft yellow sponge from Detailers Domain.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts
Headlights?

·
19,400 Posts
Oh Eddy... I have to wonder about you sometimes...
OK I did notice. That mole of the left upper chest should be excised cosmetically and sent for biopsy.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,651 Posts
What car? you see a car?

·
15,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
after a very close inspection of the pic i have to go and say those boobs must be real no plastic here i can,t find a refund gap also if you look very close how she moves that yellow sponge over the hood them boobs float just in the right angle. Plastic or Real? Shall we vote on it ?

·
19,400 Posts
after a very close inspection of the pic i have to go and say those boobs must be real no plastic here i can,t find a refund gap also if you look very close how she moves that yellow sponge over the hood them boobs float just in the right angle. Plastic or Real? Shall we vote on it ?
Hard to tell on the photos. Will need to do a complete physical exam (with female nurse as chaperone of course): check for marks around the areola (where the prosthesis may have been introduced), at the inferior/lower surface of the mammary area and also at the umbilicus or navel :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,651 Posts
he said umbilicus!

·
19,400 Posts
he said umbilicus!
That is correct. Some techniques (from the plastic surgeons) actually insert the augmentation implants via the umbilicus up to the "headlight" area, thus avoiding any observable marks on the skin at the target organ. Of course each individual case is different and this technique may not apply.

·
15,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dawn it your medical people yes take the fun right out of it!!!! What ever happen to the Whow they look awesome factor??????

·
19,400 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.