Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
All the SLK
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the November Ride of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Congrats to our October ROTM winner, @Chippenhamged

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. All entries must be a SLK or SLC model.
  3. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  4. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  5. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  6. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  8. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
*Registered
2002 SLK200
6 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Sky Vehicle

Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Mags and front grill changed. Removed catalytic converter and replaced radio with bluetooth radio. Standard slk200 with 355000 km on the clock. Photos taken on a breakfast run this past Sunday.
Love the mags. Best memories is driving each of my kids to to their college and university. It is my daily drive to work, as can be seen on the amount of kilometers I have done.

·
*Premium Member
2006 SLK55 AMG
7 Posts
Welcome to the November Ride of the Month Competition!

View attachment 606219

Congrats to our October ROTM winner, @Chippenhamged

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. All entries must be a SLK or SLC model.
  3. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  4. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  5. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  6. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  8. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
That is a great color!

·
*Registered
2005 SLK350
30 Posts
Hi everyone! Had modified my SLK further from the last time i joined the ride of the month.

Version 3.0
-custom forged 2-piece wheels on Continental Extremecontact sport
-custom flat bottom steering wheel with LCD
-black wrinkle finish for accent
-satin candy red paint (got rid of the wrap)
-AMG bodykit
-Bilstein Eibach B12 Pro kit
-OE MB short antenna
-wind restrictor
-SmartTop module
-renntech CF ducktail
-custom CF diffuser
-retrofitted projector HID headlights
-Mars LED tail lights
-LED arrow sidemirrors
-reupholstered to beige leather interior
-Xtrons Android 10 headunit
-active TPMS
-ultra racing upper and lower strut braces
-OE MB sport air intake
-kleemann headers
-magnaflow x-pipe
-dual Borla S type with AMG tips
-StopTech stainless steel brake lines
-Castrol SRF
-G-Loc pads

Mostly cosmetic and basic upgrades. I appreciate presentable cars, it makes it more fun and comfortable to drive. Maybe a BBK next if i decide to modify the engine, but even at the track, brakes perform satisfactorily.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts