Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our November 2013 Ride of the Month Competition, slkfan!!!

1st place prizes are:

* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile for the 1st place winner
* Your car featured on the home page for the 1st place winner
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the 1st place winner

I wish to thank all of those that competed and hope you will enter the December 2013 Ride of the Month competition.
Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
Congratulations on the win!

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Firstly a great big thank you to Jeff and all the team at SLK World for making this possible via all their hard work on the site..sniff!

Further thanks to all the members and visitors to SLK World who have taken time to look at this thread Whether you voted or not ..sniff!..sniff!

Competition was stiff (really close with frogfoot and Daviethescaff from the start). Has there ever been a closer competition? This being my first entry, winning is somewhat of an unexpected shock.. blub!.. Certainly there are much nicer cars out there than mine both in and out of the competition – just looking at the other entries this month…splutter!.. Obviously there are people out there who love blue too. Thank you all…blub blub.. hand me a K-K-K- Kleenex please. Wail, snort and snuffle! I’m honoured really I am! Sniff!

But all joking aside, I am pleased to have won this month and very pleased indeed to have won considering the quality of the other, let’s face it , fabulous entrants. Much credit must go to the previous owner of my car who obviously cherished it – I hope to do it similar justice during my tenure. I look forward to seeing some of the contenders back again in the December competition I’ll be sure to be voting.

THANK YOU ALL.

Steve

Just noticed my site badge/membership and 100th post - fantastic!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations !!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congratulations slkfan and to all the others who took part in the ROTM for November just keep submitting as all the cars are deserving of a win!

·
DAS/STAR Registered Owner
4,015 Posts
Well done...!

Cheers
Sean

1 - 20 of 34 Posts