Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:td:Won't set well with any car enthusiast. Especially the Corvette and Ferrari owners. The Corvette C6 is a beautiful car and will stand on it's own merit. So the questions is why?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Why would someone do that?

Having the ability to purchase a vehicle like that would imply some sort of intelligence....... unless it was a gift from daddy and you had some spare allowance.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I thought. I love the Corvette. I even test drove one before buying the SLK, just decided to save 12 grand and go with a less middle-agey car. But why spend so much on a car like that and mess it up like that.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
Why would someone do that?

Having the ability to purchase a vehicle like that would imply some sort of intelligence....... unless it was a gift from daddy and you had some spare allowance.
gift from daddy, lotto, retirement pension plans, 401Ks in the 90s, lots of ways for stupid people to get their hands on a car like this.

·
Registered
413 Posts
:confused: Now that just does not make any sense. This guy obviously has no clue nor appreciation for cars and just drives one because he thinks it makes him cool.

The bad part is, for the ones that know better, this guy comes of as a goof and the only thing that we can do is just shake our heads in disappointment.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
:confused: Now that just does not make any sense. This guy obviously has no clue nor appreciation for cars and just drives one because he thinks it makes him cool.

The bad part is, for the ones that know better, this guy comes of as a goof and the only thing that we can do is just shake our heads in disappointment.

Or point and laugh hesterically.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts