Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dawg got out to play today, I'll take the high 40's and plenty of sunshine. I was getting froggy on a main street today with some poor challengers, but didn't go too far, although a Sheriff SUV did follow me a for a few blocks, I think! :) I thought I saw him chuckling in my rear view mirror at my license plate! LOL

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
15,377 Posts
Nice pics. That's one hot Dawg!! :)

Reactions: fastdawg1

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That red Dawg of yours is no slouch itself. I love the red! Not to mention the fact that it's an extremely nice 55 itself! Red was my first preference! They are hard to come by!

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's supposed to reach the mid 60's for the first time this year, Yea!!!!!! The top will be down going to and from lunch! The funny thing is I still see snow plied along the sides of the parking lot here at work! Wednesday it's going to dive again though, they say we could go up to 7 inches of snow and a temperature down to 9 degrees at night. I hope not. We are within a 1/4 of an inch of snow from being the second most snow fall in Columbus weather history. We are still about 12 inches from the top record.

·
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's hard to believe as nice as it is today, tomorrow's going to be a bear! But, today, sunny and mid 60's again, got the top down at lunch time! Tomorrow, it's supposed to have 4 inches of snow and a low of 9, but it's in the 60's today so who cares about tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts