Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,404 Posts
There are other members in SoCal (not sure whether any are in Temecula though)... have you checked out the California regional section of the forum, here:
U.S. California - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

I see there are posts there about some past meets - perhaps there will be more happening soon too... If not, please feel free to propose something and post in that section. :)

PS. I'll move this thread into that section now too. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think southern californians have diffrent takes.. They dont like roadsters.. they like big trucks with big wheels.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,453 Posts
I know quite a few SLK'ers from SoCal and they have a very nice SLK group. They always post events here on SLKWORLD see link below. They may send out emails to alert members get in touch with Durkation or ETYU here on SLKWORLD via an email. They have joined our SLK group 3-4 times from Lake Tahoe to Fort Bragg to Ashland OR (next year 5/2017)

U.S. California - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
We were thinking of a Temecula run after our Julian Apple Pie event.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I live in temecula... I cant go runs on weekends.. cause im off on thursdays... what do you guys do on runs? I never been to one.
We basically meet-and-greet at an initial meeting spot, then drive following a route picked by our Pathfinder (Durkatlon), meet for lunch and perhaps drive some more. Nothing is structured or strict. Some members may elect to leave right after lunch or not join for lunch because of other commitments.

It is basically a get-together.

Here's the link to our Julian Apple Pie get-together: http://www.slkworld.com/u-s-california/373785-weekend-meetup-socal-julian-8-20-2016-a.html

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
There are TONS of SLKs in SoCal! We have had some of the biggest US meets!

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,918 Posts
There are indeed a lot of SLKs in SoCal. Most are not forum members or car people. But as mentioned, we get nice turn-outs for our meets. I know LeslieB is from Temecula and she comes out regularly. Klinh is from Elsinore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts