1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
28,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Excuse me while I snicker Sir.....don't worry im positive the number of slk's are far greater than z's. Keep that card some other lucky person will actually benefit from it. The Z community are quite full of themselves lol.

·
28,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are easy to spot ;)

Bandaged heads :D

Fair play. It was a lovely grey/dark silver.

Would suit one of ours.

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK320
1,032 Posts
It's not that BMWs don't have blinkers that work, it's just that most BMW owners selected the AutoBlink option.

For just $895 AutoBlink scans brianwave energy and anticipates every turning manouvre for them and they never have to touch the blinker stalk again. Used BMWs can be retrofitted with AutoBlink too, over the internet with a credit card payment, no matter how old.

Very popular option in this country also.

Some customers report problems, which usually results in changing the full set of blinker bulbs ( imagine what they get charged for that?) , and when this has been done repeatedly, this ends up with complaints to consumer affairs about short bulb life, but this is rare, as most drivers just don't notice.

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK32 AMG
5,343 Posts
Excuse me while I snicker Sir.....don't worry im positive the number of slk's are far greater than z's. Keep that card some other lucky person will actually benefit from it. The Z community are quite full of themselves lol.
Ahhhh! I see know. Got that "other car" and now you "snicker" instead of that other thing! ???. ??

·
28,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
People over here are too cheap to buy working indictors. Even if they do, when they run out of indicator fluid, they are also too cheap to buy a refill.
You owe me a coffee.

Mine just soaked into the keyboard.

Indicator fluid!

One to remember.:laugh:

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
People over here are too cheap to buy working indictors. Even if they do, when they run out of indicator fluid, they are also too cheap to buy a refill.
You owe me a coffee.

Mine just soaked into the keyboard.

Indicator fluid!

One to remember.:laugh:
Also known as Blinker Fluid...

When did you last top yours up Myk? :D

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK320
1,032 Posts
The older members will know all about this but for the younger ones.....
Unlike another car I bought some time ago, at least we don't have to buy replacement smoke for our SLK wiring harness.
The Standard (negative earth) smoke looks like NOS, (new old stock) by the colour of that label, but the Positive Earth smoke looks like it is back in production.
It's just these sort of annoying problems that keep cars off the road, usually just before summer, you need a refill and there is none to be found.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
3,213 Posts
I can't use that one!:surprise:

No eggs!>:D
But I'm sure it says "Eggstra Performance Series" on the label. :grin::grin:

Maybe I need new glasses... :nerd::nerd:

Reactions: dbgrn and Avel Du
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.