Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry, I've not been about for a while because since the meet up, I've had no end of stuff go on. I will have to put the Lincs meet on hold for a little while as I am having to deal with some seriousl personal issues. I can't go into too much detail but something bad happened to my daughter and her friend and the police are involved. It's not an easy time and we are coping well, but clearly it's the main focus of everything at the moment.

I will plan the Lincs meet but I do need to hang fire a bit for now.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Best wishes to you and your family.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,202 Posts
We are here for you

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,945 Posts
I really hope the issues have a quick resolve. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Really sorry to hear that, Sandra. We hope everything works out OK, and of course your home life has to come first. The meet can wait, you have other priorities.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Got 3 teenage daughters - Been there , done that !

My heart goes out to you and my best wishes to you !

Hang in as it all will come right :)

·
DAS/STAR Premium Member 2005 SLK 55 AMG
4,024 Posts
Sorry to hear... hope all gets sorted soon...

Cheers
Sean

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks folks, it is moving on, I'm very very proud of my daughter for dealing with a very unpleasant situation in an incredibly mature manner, she's only 17 but has shown wisdom beyond her years.

I have to say, Peterborough police are amazing. They have dealt with two traumatized young women exceptionally well. My daughter was assaulted and her friend raped by the same man. And both girls have reported it and been back and forth to the police giving statements and evidence.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Oh Sandra!!! How dreadful for them both. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and your whole family. I'm glad to hear they are coping and will get more support and professional help along the way as these things take a very long time to deal with.

I also hope the police have the slimeball in custody.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Our thoughts, prayers are with both families.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts