Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
This may be the only supercharged SLK55 with sport fenders in the U.S. It is the ultimate R171 SLK55 - looks great & unique, and is very quick.

aftermarket add-ons:

• Kleemann supercharger
  • Kleemann headers
  • Eurocharged tune
  • Quaife LSD
  • Chrome-TEC sport fenders
  • Chrome-TEC LED daytime running lights kit, complete assembly replaces OEM fog lights
  • Wiechers front strut bar
  • custom wheels
  • Bilstein B6 front struts
dynoed at 429whp (505bhp with 15% drive-train loss)

2005 Mercedes SLK55 with 76k miles - nice mileage of about 6k per year, so no issues like rotting hoses from not being driven & not high miles where you need to worry about everything. I just had the plates renewed and emissions testing passed.

The car has nearly new (less than 1k miles) Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires. It has airscarf, lighting package (bi-xenon headlights), entertainment package (navigation, Harman Kardon sound system, 6-cd changer), working heated seats, and the OEM wind deflector. Maintenance is up to date - I had an oil change & replaced spark plugs less than 500 miles ago. I had all weather stripping replaced less than 2 years ago. It's been garaged overnight since I have had it.

I haven't really had any problems from the car - in the 4 years I've owned it (1.5 years with supercharger), aside from normal maintenance, I had the seat heaters and MAF replaced (both fairly common problems) and the front struts replaced/upgraded.

Asking $27,500 obo

I have the (replaced) OEM parts from the supercharger install, the spare OEM fenders, and the pipes / front cats which were taken off when the headers were added.

pm me here for phone number or email to [email protected]

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,576 Posts
:D Almost as nice as mine!

For sale threads not editable so contact a mod for any changes

·
Super Moderator
24,868 Posts
Only Admin and mods can edit posts in For Sale.
Members with less than 15 posts cannot PM seller.

To get 15 posts go and welcome 15 new members, easy.

When sold, please let us know so that the mods can close the thread.

Interesting car :tu:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car has 2 months remaining on a Platinum (exclusionary) Fidelity warranty. I had the seat heaters replaced under warranty without any problems.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Now that I'm over confusing myself, have you placed an add for it yet? I recommend Cargurus, it is free and the results are excellent. You can also see what the fair market value is as well as what the other cars are going for. Its an excellent tool to help you sell your car as well as finding one to buy:smile:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just looked at the warranty, and it expires 5/31/2017 ... so there's 10 days left of the warranty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.