Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,807 Posts
Beautiful foliage and a beautiful car! I really miss the change of seasons being in Floriduh.

·
fastdawg
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful foliage and a beautiful car! I really miss the change of seasons being in Floriduh.
Thanks, you may miss the change of seasons, but you'd miss your car more not driving it in the winter! That part is going to suck!

Thanks for the nice complements!

·
fastdawg
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the contrast in this picture, it's hard to get the shine/reflections on a white car unless the light is just right. It almost has an industrial look to it, even though the building in the background is a huge greenhouse, in the Conservatory here near the downtown area! It's not the most colorful picture, but something about it I just like, it says "I mean Business"!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
This is the most that we have as fall colors in southern California (photo taken perhaps 1-3 years ago during "fall" season):

·
Registered
570 Posts
Looks good and I am sure you had fun driving around looking for those spots that might provide the best photo. I had fun doing the same as it was a very nice sunny day. Unfortunately, some (expletive) guy in a black dodge pick up truck darted in front of me, hit his brakes to make a right turn so I had to slam on my brakes and the camera went flying off the seat....should have secured it...needless to say I just broke my lens, have to go out tomorrow and see if I can find a new one, my wife is not so happy about that part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts