Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
It was a great trip. I am hoping to get a few more SLK world members from the Portland Metro area to caravan up with us on a future event.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
What a great day, nice time spending it in the SLK I enjoyed the SLK the same, had it wide open throttle with the top down under a long tunnel it sounded like a Harley.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Warning: Motorcycle Content

Wooly,

This summer my brother and three or four friends have a couple of fun mcycle rides in mind: Seattle, WA to Bella Coola, BC then on to Calgary, AB and down to Kalispell, Mt to visit Dad. For day trips we are doing the Dam Tour, riding to dams mostly in Washington and Oregon, taking our pics and publishing to the site. Most people don't understand the Dam Tour but, even without knowing you, I thought you would. http://www.damtour.com/dam_maps.html

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
The guy on the 600rr checking out the cars :)

Demon, That looks like some good riding.. I'd be up for that if I was in the area.. About to do a 1000mile run down the Appalachians this long weekend..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Greetings Checkered Demon from Salem, Or! We were just up the hill a little bit from you in my White '99 SLK230, & yes that was a fun little run & a perfect day as well! We followed Dave54 up there from Portland, OR which that was a fun drive as well, We had the top down all the way back home to Oregon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts