·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350
797 Posts
Hi Tony.
please add me in.(y)

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,240 Posts
Can't make it down for this one Tony, but I hope you get some sun and have fun. (y):)

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK200 Komp 'Silkie Growler'
420 Posts
Well, there's always Tetbury, Cirencester or Swindon outlet as a sweetener for some post breakfast retail therapy and plenty of good pubs and eateries that you could visit for a late lunch😉
It was more that she’s not around and I may be required to be here for various child related activities. But having checked, they will be with their dad, so I am free and will be silkying my way up there to join you. (y)

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
191 Posts
Sorry Tony, we’re away that weekend in Majorca. Haven’t seen everyone for ages as well . Have a great time and catch up on the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK200 Komp 'Silkie Growler'
420 Posts
So, I'll be in Frome on Friday, Bath on Saturday and the Cotswold Airport on Sunday. Then back to London in time for the Rugby! My first little tour and all alone, just me and the open top on the open road. :giggle:

🤞for the weather.
Really looking forward to meeting you all (and you again Mike),

Richard

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,379 Posts
Any more interest as the date is nearing and they like notice of numbers?
Been sitting on the fence for this one, as it's looking wet & windy on Sunday, I'll wait for the next AV8 Breakfast...
(PS: Someone has checked that the AV8 roof hasn't blown off again with Storm Ciara & Dennis rattling through..? 🧐)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts