Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm brand new to the community and forum. My friend just got a yellow '98 slk230 about 6 months ago and she LOVES it! Not much of a 'forum talker' so that's why I'm on here instead of her ; )

We went on an all mercedes cruise with mbca.org a couple weeks ago along the oregon coast, but I was curious when the next event will be on here. I see there's a sunday drive on the 17th...sounds like fun!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,464 Posts
Mellow Yellow,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ and then ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Welcome from Portland, Oregon. Check out the SLK NW Group in the clubs section of the forum. We are doing a weekend trip up north to La Conner this weekend on the 10th and 11th. I think some are just going for Saturday only. The SLK NW group gets together at least once a month.
And the 2nd annual SLK World retreat will be in Vegas again this year in October from the 7th through the 10th.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Welcome from SoCal. If you and your friend ever plan a trip down south theres semi-frequent SoCal meets and were always looking for more people!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I was curious when the next event will be on here. I see there's a sunday drive on the 17th...sounds like fun!
As Dave54 said, the SLK NW group is extremely active, especially in the summer. We have 12 events in June-July-August alone! We have a couple of cars that regularly join us from Oregon! You could hook up for the drive north.

Check out http://slknw.com or the U.S. Northwest Pacific Region NW SLK Group forum under the Club and Regional Discussion forum.

Upcoming:
SATURDAY, JULY 17
SLK Sunday Drive in the Country
on Saturday...

SATURDAY, JULY 24
Annual SLK BBQ

SATURDAY, AUGUST 7
Coffee at Starbucks in Madison Park
Seattle
With optional drive to lunch @ Kort Haus, Seattle

SUNDAY-WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8-18
Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance
Caravan to California

SATURDAY, AUGUST 22
Test Drive A Tesla
100% electric, 0 emissions, sports car​
Seattle

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25
Mid-Week Mt Baker Day Trip
Driving the winding roads with little traffic

SUNDAY, AUGUST 29
Mexican Fiesta

PM yellowslk for more details or to be added to the email reminder list...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts