Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just came across the next generation of MB diagnostic tool. It is called Xentry Connect and has all the software internally. An app is installed on a Win 7 computer that will be the connection to the tool/muxer. The app can see multiple tools at once. Only price I have seen is about $13K.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just came across the next generation of MB diagnostic tool. It is called Xentry Connect and has all the software internally. An app is installed on a Win 7 computer that will be the connection to the tool/muxer. The app can see multiple tools at once. Only price I have seen is about $13K.
Maybe a group buy

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I didn't see the new 3rd generation system at AliExpress, but the pricing on the 1st and 2nd generation systems weren't all that impressive.

I recently got the 2nd generation SD Connect and didn't spend anywhere close to what the sellers on there are selling their units. BTW, if anyone in Virginia or the Washington DC area(a little farther west than Manassas) and close enough to make the drive worthwhile, I will gladly check your Benz for codes and reset as needed. Just drop me a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.