Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

A newbie here (to the site and to MB). Actually, I don't have a car yet but am looking for a 6mt SLK350 since they are dropping below 20k now. I never thought of looking for an MB since they typically felt numb and lacked reliability (why wouldn't you just buy a Lexus?), until I drove an R171 SLK...wow, short wheel base, turned on a dime, and yet felt easy, stable and quiet when I wanted it. I have some questions which I'll post in the appropriate area but just wanted to say 'hello' for now.

Take it easy,
Saj

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy! Under $20 K... dang :(

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,356 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Welcome from Virginia. The R171 SLK, they're reliable, stylish, and you can't beat that retractable hard top. Good luck in your search.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa Canada. You'll love the 350. Take your time, ask lots of questions, and be patient in finding the "one" for you. It WILL happen.

This forum is a great resource - and the people here are even better.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
:tu:Welcome from Virginia. The R171 SLK, they're reliable, stylish, and you can't beat that retractable hard top. Good luck in your search.
+1, and they handle great, truly a great sports roadster. Under 20K now? Great for the buyer, sad for the seller :) Welcome from your neighbor down south (Littleton).

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.