Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Ladies and Gents from the Land of Song and sudden downpours of rain.
Did anybody see the Ryder Cup from Celtic Manor well rain and sunshine like that are pretty common in Wales.
22 seconds to get the roof up can seem like an eternity when that happens.:tazz:
I wonder if anybody would be so helpful as to post a picture of the OEM wind deflector in position so that I may install mine. (It came without fitting instructions)
Diolch,
Bobbie.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
We can attest to the sudden rain factor on our too brief visit to Cardiff. Great town and people to be sure. Looking at those hills and the coast line, you HAVE to have some great drives there! Welcome from Canada!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,657 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from an early morning in London, waiting for a taxi to go to Geneva!

Woolly's picture is perfect - key to remember is the inserts go in from the back of the roll bars.

(Oh and the wifey and I love Wales - Brecon to Snowdonia in one glorious, sunny run!)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome.

Install instructions:

1. Insert the two triangular bases to their respective space at the roll bar. The triangular base are inserted/attached by approaching from the rear of the vehicle. The smooth part of the triangle base is to the outside of the roll bar; the side with a lip for anchoring the large Lexan piece is to the inside of the roll bar.

2. The large Lexan piece now inserts by sliding downwards until you hear a click. The side facing the interior of the vehicle will show the round release button. The side facing the rear of the vehicle will have smooth surface (except for a small rectangular elevated area, see Woolly's photo).

Hope the above helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome, the instructions and especially the photo (a picture paints a thousand words).

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,847 Posts
Hi and welcome from sunny Carmichael Ca.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts