Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am living in Sydney, but bought my SLK 230 Manual in Hobart, Tasmania, in 2001. We explored the whole of Tasmania with it on some of the most amazing roads you can get in the world (Having driving in more than 50 countries) including a lot of gravel. Then we moved to Sydney in 2003 and it's been great to have the car here too. I absolutely love it and can not sell it. Getting out is hard, even after nearly 10 years.

I had a lot of problems in the beginning, with brights relays ceasing to function, hitting possums damaging various lights, and some heavy metal piece from the clutch falling onto the carpet, and an alternator failing 5 years ago, but now it's good...

I hope to get some more interesting knowledge on this site!

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,892 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome fro Michigan.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts