Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie from Portland, OR

2K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  jokill 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
I just bought an used SLK and i'm glad joining you here.
About me, I'm 22 years old, grad student at University of Portland.
I'm living in the SE area of Portland.
Nice to meet you guys :):Beer::Beer::Beer:

#2 ·
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

#6 ·
Welcome from southern California.

Reactions: hoangcao243
#13 ·
Welcome!

I know it doesn't define the beautiful state of Oregon, but I always think of the Roloffs now. They do have Mercedes including Matt's AMG. Not SLK though.

I can't think of a more beautiful part of the country to be able to drive a SLK! Wow. You must have a blast in it.

Keep enjoying it!

#15 ·
Ha ha, the truth is I don't drink, don't smoke and actually don't have any girl there (someone will say "oh ok, that's why you bought a SLK).
I'm Vietnamese, I graduated high school in VietNam, graduated bachelor in France and I just came to the US 3 weeks ago for my MBA program in finance at the UP :usa::usa::usa:

#17 ·
Welcome from Michigan.......

Reactions: hoangcao243
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.