Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a Merc owner for a long time. Most current is 1999 E320 with 79K miles on it. Now is the time to buy a new 2012 SLK. Looking at(drooling over) the Mars Red with Ash interior. Anyone ordered one yet? Anyone else drooling?:usa:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,201 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at-Arms

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Several members have ordered the R172, others are waiting for the release of the AMG model. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not drooling. Yet. I'm not convinced by the pictures, but I suspect I'll warm to it in the flesh. And it may be one of those designs that matures and gets better with time.

And welcome!

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Little River, SC. When you get it you need to join our NC/SC SLK Owners Group. WE have meets during the year. One coming up June 11th. or info check under EVENTS, SOUTHEAST, NC/SC OWNERS GROUP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts