Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All ..I'm from Inverness Florida and recently purchased an 06 280 SLK ..This is my first MB ..Looking forward to both learning more about my SLK and hopefully being able to contribute to the forum ..Other interest along with the love of cars are cycling and sport Fishing .. I'm married and my wife is also an avid competitive cyclist holding multiple state titles .

Florida Roadie
aka Buzz :biglaugh:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,545 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome Buzz from southern California.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ..It was especially nice to see today on my Birthday.. I'm anxious to get to know everyone here at the MB family of friends..

Buzz :Beer:

·
19,400 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ..It was especially nice to see today on my Birthday.. I'm anxious to get to know everyone here at the MB family of friends..

Buzz :Beer:
Happy Birthday Buzz :bannana:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am leaving cold central Kentucky tomorrow morning (03/08) to spend a couple of weeks in Florida. Get ready for the rain, I always bring it with me. LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Again my thanks to all for the warm welcome and the Happy Birthday wishes .. Stepupandswing ..please bring all that promised rain..we always need rain this time of year ...especially here in central Florida ...the wild fires tend to stink up the place ..:biglaugh:

Gratefully..
Buzz

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome Buzz from a fellow 2006 280 owner in Los Angeles.

Pewter is a nice color.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach! Enjoy your first Mercedes!
Florida is one of the few places where year round top down driving is possible! We have a couple forum members down in Spring Hill and Tampa that I met on our last get together. Maybe you can join us for the next one!

·
19,400 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Guys ..Yes the pewter is nice ..Why it was discontinued is a mystery ..I found mine at a MB dealer in Augusta Ga.. It was in showroom condition and I just had to have it.. :tazz:..I'm looking forward to our next (my first ) get together ..Great chance to oogle each others loves .. :rb

Buzz :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts