Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great to find like minded car SLK lovers. Thanks for letting me enter. I just purchased a 2003 SLK 320 on my way to buy a Z4 Bimmer....haha No really i was out with a buddy specifically to check out this ride and told the guy I needed to look at another Z4 I spotted on Craig's list in Thousand Oaks (red leather with 3.0) before making my decision. Then on my way home south on the 101 my friend spotted the SLK in an MB dealer lot. We had to check it out. I drove that Magma Red beauty for 10 minutes and signed the deal. I love that car. Almost as much as S**....LOL Hoping to glean lots of info from you experienced folks and get in on any Cal rides going on (especially up hwy 1)....Ciao

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome to the RED SLKs and plenty of members in CA! Piccies please!

Reactions: V6SLK

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! Isee you are from Santa Maria. I am currently working with three hospitals in that area. It's beautiful there. Great place for some top down drives!

Check out the threads about our upcoming SLKW Vegas trip. Maybe you would like to join the SoCal folks on the caravan ride to our gathering.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations V6SLK !!

Do you have a big brother named V8SLK? :biglaugh: (I'm just kidding.)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan......

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow how cool....I have new friends from all over the country and UK even. I will have to checkout the link to the Vegas ride. Sounds good if I can swing it time wise. As soon as I figure out how to post pix I will do that too. On a sad note my baby is at the dealer for a top repair right now. It seems it did not want to open last week and the dealer had to order a part?? that's on back order. stay tuned... I will update when I get all the details. I had one month so far of great motoring with her though. Hoping for more summer fun.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.