Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently/finally ordered new wheels. I ordered factory Mercedes 17in ///AMG five spoke wheels. These are the wheels that come on the 350 (and some 55s) with sport package. They arrived on Saturday and should be put on some time this week.... waiting for my new lug bolts to arrive (as my old lug bolts are very rusted).

Anyways, I wanted to share my excitement. I still want 19in wheels down the road... but I'm happy with my 17s. They're real OEM wheels (not aftermarket) and will be my winter wheels once I get some 19s.

I'll post pics here once I get them installed onto my tires. Hopefully tuesday or wednesday this week.

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Oldie but goodie, esp satin non-chrome finish.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Ah, those are identical to the wheels I had for sale a while back. Where did you end up ordering them from and how much were they if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm pleased with them... cant wait to see them on the car even though i've seen them on SLKs a hundred times... its different when its YOUR car. lol.

@durk... pm sent.

Now, if I could anyone wants a set of 17in 10 spoke OEM wheels... i've got a set for sale! :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got them from an ebay seller...

http://stores.ebay.com/redlinealloys?_trksid=p4340.l2563

I offered 15% less than what they were listed for, and got accepted almost immediately. you may check back periodically. I had a hard time finding this style in the right condition, price range, etc. good luck!

·
Registered
249 Posts
i got them from an ebay seller...

http://stores.ebay.com/redlinealloys?_trksid=p4340.l2563

I offered 15% less than what they were listed for, and got accepted almost immediately. you may check back periodically. I had a hard time finding this style in the right condition, price range, etc. good luck!

I always liked those wheels, they have the classic look of the Monoblock IIs and look good on just about every MB I've seen them on. I almost got a set when I got my W203 in 2008. I should have!

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
They are nice, I like them as well, I didn't know you had those in mind, I would had sold you mine. :) It's just in my garage collecting dust, not really, it's in a box.

here's an old pic of mine,

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are nice, I like them as well, I didn't know you had those in mind, I would had sold you mine. :) It's just in my garage collecting dust, not really, it's in a box.

here's an old pic of mine,

thats terrible! I found this seller WEEKS ago, and kept waiting as I was hoping someone on the forum would post a set up for sale. I like these and the 16 spokes. If the price is right, I'd buy up a set of the 16 spokes, too. This way I'd have summer and winter wheels.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've finally got my new lug bolts and have an appointment to get the new wheels put on tomorrow! I'm probably a little overly excited (more so than necessary) but I cant wait. I'll post pics as soon as I get it cleaned up (its been rainy here in DC and I got caught in a down poor the other day). Good thing I've got a 3 day weekend... gives me time get a good thorough washing/detail.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I've finally got my new lug bolts and have an appointment to get the new wheels put on tomorrow! I'm probably a little overly excited (more so than necessary) but I cant wait. I'll post pics as soon as I get it cleaned up (its been rainy here in DC and I got caught in a down poor the other day). Good thing I've got a 3 day weekend... gives me time get a good thorough washing/detail.
Excited for you, can't wait. :tazz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts