Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I just got my first MB last night - a black 2006 SLK350. I love it! We used to have German sports cars pre-kids (25 years ago) - BMW and a couple of Porsches, but decided I needed a fun new ride for my first real job in 15 years (I'm an engineer, stayed home with the kids, then a few years ago went back to school for my Master's and just got a new job).

Anyway, glad to be here and hopefully will learn alot about my new (used) car! :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,421 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan......

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Orange County.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
If you post your VIN a kind member will show you all the goodies that came with your car (aka data card, or build sheet). Colours? Mileage? Where did you find it? $$?
Welcome from Ottawa Canada - from a fellow 06er!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
(I'm an engineer, stayed home with the kids, then a few years ago went back to school for my Master's and just got a new job).

Anyway, glad to be here and hopefully will learn alot about my new (used) car! :)
Cool! Hardware or software? - Retired Lockheed Martin Quality Systems Engineer here, did a lot in standards development the last few years. What did you do your masters in? And, congrats on the car!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy! Enjoy your "new" '06...I'm enjoying mine!

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
welcome from norway.
enjoy the new ride, man! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts