Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
As my screen name might indiciate, I
have a 2002 C230, which while is not an SLK, it shares the same engine as the R170, and tapping the wealth of knowledge from the SLK community has been very useful in the past. You'll find me on mbworld and benzworld as well with same username.

Thanks in advance! Already saw a few very useful articles, like replacing the PCV valve...gawd didn't even know I had one.
Probably need one at 230K miles...no?
I mostly DIY and have quite a few write ups out there.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,648 Posts
Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

As you stated, we are 100% an SLK only forum but you are more than welcome to hang with us. As an fyi, our sister forums, mbworld and benzworld have dedicate C230 sections

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM. You can always pm a moderator.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
FREE!! Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a free datacard (options on your car). You must update your profile with vehicle info and your location and post an introduction first.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do I add a sig?
Need to add my mods, yes ASP pulley, coilovers, sway bars,
Supersprint header. 1 of like 10 ever made.
Sadly the header is coming off very soon; damn smog checks.
Remus muffler came off recently too. Turned out to be an exhaust leak elsewhere...
Supercharger muffler removed,
OEM Bix, Updated tails and mirror turn signals.
Purrs like a kitten and has 230K miles.

Oh and we have a 2006 Ml350 too.

Attachments

·
96,648 Posts
How do I add a sig?
Need to add my mods, yes ASP pulley, coilovers, sway bars,
Supersprint header. 1 of like 10 ever made.
Sadly the header is coming off very soon; damn smog checks.
Remus muffler came off recently too. Turned out to be an exhaust leak elsewhere...
Supercharger muffler removed,
OEM Bix, Updated tails and mirror turn signals.
Purrs like a kitten and has 230K miles.

Oh and we have a 2006 Ml350 too.

Sorry but signature blocks, like custom avatars are reserved for subscribing members.
please see this chart of what is what

http://www.slkworld.com/payments.php

get your free datacards for all your mb vehicles

http://www.slkworld.com/vehicle-data-card/67706-free-how-request-datacard-free-us.html

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No edit function? Was going to add, I'm so jealous that you guys have M62 SC and I only M45.
Man, what I could do with that! Anyone familiar with Subby on benzworld R170 forum?
His engine is soooo nice. Ported SC, both pulleys...howls!

·
96,648 Posts
No edit function? Was going to add, I'm so jealous that you guys have M62 SC and I only M45.
Man, what I could do with that! Anyone familiar with Subby on benzworld R170 forum?
His engine is soooo nice. Ported SC, both pulleys...howls!
edit function available after 15 posts. this deters spammers.
also you can only pm a moderator and not others until you get 15 posts

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM. You can always pm a moderator.

·
96,648 Posts
you don't have to subscribe at all. everything and access free other than your sig block and custom avatar.

feel free to pm with any concerns or questions

and datacards are free also

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,404 Posts
Hi and welcome from the UK Midlands! :)

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,845 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts