Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an 08 CPO SLK55 AMG yesterday. I've always wanted an AMG car and I thought this one was a great blend of muscle, cool looks and some comfort. My wife and I've put about 100 miles (maybe a touch less) and I have to say it's an impressive car.

This is replacing our 2006 corvette convertible and I am very happy so far.

The car has 8k miles on it and looks new.

Cheers,
Rob.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,091 Posts
here i is!!!

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. Great low mileage. Does it have the SmartTop (aftermarket roof control module via RF)?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car is black with black interior and I'll post up the options that are listed on the sticker when I grab it. Thank you all for the welcome.

Congratulations and welcome. Great low mileage. Does it have the SmartTop (aftermarket roof control module via RF)?
It doesn't and I wasnt aware it was available. I saw one on a Porsche turbo at a rally on fathers day.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Welcome, glad you made it. You'll find a lot more information here than you will at 6speedonline's AMG subforum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts