Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all from a new site user. An SLK owner for 3 years now. I've got a 2003 32 AMG in stock format, no mods. The wife drives a 2000 ML430 and loves it too. In addition to the 32 AMG I get my speed fix on a 2003 Yamaha Warrior 103ci cruiser, lots of torque and power.
So much power in the 32 AMG i've yet to find a faster car to beat me on the street.
Attended the AMG driving experience at Gulfstream a few months back and was a blast! You can run a test track with an MB Race team driver in the new models of the C, E and SL AMG's. They have these in NY, here in Miami and in two locations in Califormia according to the MB rep who ran the Miami event. If you can go to one of these I highly recommend. Unlimited rides and coaching by the MB race team drivers lots of fun.
On the prowl for a Chevy SSR now. So used to the hardtop convertible and speed why not get both in a truck too!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome from a damp and miserable Scotland.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,458 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts