Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome Ellimb from SoCal aka Southern California.

·
Registered
460 Posts
welcome from the east coast...NY. Enjoy your car and the many good people here.:)

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
It does rain in Southern California

Hi SoCal people
Does it rain there?
It does rain but not common. Usually around 20 to 22 inches annually. Right now, the rainfall has been below average. Fire Hazard in the park and wilderness areas has been labeled Extreme.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Well It is the same in South Eastern Australia. Pretty dry and the price of wheat is at it's peak. Where is orange county? What state?
Cheers
Orange County is in the southwestern state of California, USA. County is the next smaller division/region within a state. The city I live in (Lake Forest) is 60 miles south of Los Angeles and around 65 miles north of the city of San Diego. Orange county is located between Los Angeles and San Diego counties along the western coast.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles!

What's Rain? I only know what Smog is...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks etyu
My niece was living in San D. 7 yrs ago, married to a naval officer who was serving in an air craft carrier in the Arabian Gulf during the first Iraq war. Had seen videos of air craft carrier entering San D. It's fantastic. Carriers like those CANNOT come into port of Melbourne because of the narrow entrance to our Port Phillip Bay.

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Welcome from Hawaii :tu:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts