Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I pick up my 05 350 from CarMax Dulles VA this thursday. While this is my first MB, it is my 3 convertible roadster (98 Miata, 03 Z4 2.5i).

I would love to scan the boards and/or get feedback on things to check, things to consider modifying, and things to leave the heck alone at all costs.

I was an active participant at z4um.com back when I had Scooby, and I know and value the power of such communities.

With that said, thanks in advance for any support or advice you have to offer.

edit: p.s. Any DC or Northern VA area SLK clubs that have organized rides/events, please feel encouraged to reach out and let me know!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,620 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

My previous was an 05 350

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome from Odessa, Ukraine.
How do you like your Slk after z4? As far as I know it's surely more comfortable and not so egoistic like Z =)
Pro's and Con's please

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Hello all.

I pick up my 05 350 from CarMax Dulles VA this thursday. While this is my first MB, it is my 3 convertible roadster (98 Miata, 03 Z4 2.5i).

I would love to scan the boards and/or get feedback on things to check, things to consider modifying, and things to leave the heck alone at all costs.

I was an active participant at z4um.com back when I had Scooby, and I know and value the power of such communities.

With that said, thanks in advance for any support or advice you have to offer.

edit: p.s. Any DC or Northern VA area SLK clubs that have organized rides/events, please feel encouraged to reach out and let me know!
Hey raygellenbeck, I'm in Falls Church and work in Arlington. "slk350wdc" is also in the local area-I've given him a ton of info and advice. Feel free to hit me up by PM or email. There aren't any SLK clubs yet in the DC/Northern VA area that I know of but when it's nice out I attend some of the parking lot car meets that welcome all cars. It would be cool to have all the MBs together, especially SLKs! You need to get some pictures of your SLK up ASAP. :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,840 Posts
Welcome from not so sunny Carmichael California. You guys ought to get a group going in the DC Va area.
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts