Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New SLK Owner

1K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  matton 
#1 ·
This is my first SLK, but I've owned several MBs going back 45 years and my first MB, a 180 sedan, followed by a 1970 280SE I wish I still had, a '66 230SL, a '79 300CD, and '81 240D, an '81 380SL, an '05 Sprinter van, an '02 C320 Wagon and now the '03 SLK230.

Still have the last 3 Benzes above.

Retired airline pilot baking in the Texas sun these days after 20 years freezing in Alaska and getting soaked in WA State (where it rained 101 days in a row one year).

Bob
Waxahachie, TX

#5 ·
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

#13 ·
USAF, Braniff International, Northeastern International, and finally retired from Alaska Airlines (So far their pension checks are even cashing OK).

The middle two went bankrupt, and the first one (USAF) is probably close to bankrupt.

C-141, B-727, DC-8, MD-80, B-737

Bob

#17 ·
Welcome from Michigan......

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.